Armstrong’s timeless DNA continues to shape who we are today in service to our customers, community and colleagues.
Our customer-centric culture continues to evolve as we look through our customers’ eyes to build trust, reduce stress and deliver reliability around the world.
Our vision is to continually build the Armstrong family of companies into the pre-eminent global supplier of moving, relocation and logistics services.
Our mission is to provide the highest value to our customers and stakeholders by building an organization of passionate team members working together to deliver excellence in quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
The Armstrong Center for Excellence
Our custom-built curriculum is just one way in which we perpetuate our DNA. These web-delivered modules ensure company-wide alignment with our core values by instilling the attitudes and training the behaviors necessary in order to succeed.
- "Our driver showed up on time and everyone did exceptional work. They were very friendly and moved fast! Everyone was professional and took great care of my belongings. Stand-up guys.”
K.Q., April 2016
- "Top-notch and professional! The entire team that worked on our move deserves special recognition.”
B.P., April 2016
- "The delivery and unloading crew we had were great. They covered all of the floors and had s great system of unloading which made them fast and efficient. They were also extremely respectful. We have moved a few times in this past year and this was the best experience with a crew we have had. "
J.D., April 2016
- “I have moved many times, but I have never felt so comfortable with a team of people. Within an hour of their arrival I could tell that we were in good hands and it put me at ease. With moving, there is always that concern that something could go wrong, but with ours, everything went better than expected. Everyone was so thoughtful and considerate!”
D.B., April 2016
- “Outstanding! We are extremely satisfied in the way the crew took care of us and our goods. They were extremely professional and respectful.”
H.B., April 2016