F. Todd Lamar, President
Todd Lamar joined Armstrong in 1989. As the President, he is responsible for strategic planning, overseeing agency sales and operations, and elevating the customer experience. Prior to joining Armstrong, he worked in the Bond Division within the banking industry. He holds a bachelor’s degree from University of Tennessee and a master of business degree in finance from University of Memphis. Lamar serves as a board member for the North Carolina Movers Association, Christian Library International and University of Tennessee Alumni Association – Triangle Chapter. A Tennessee native, Lamar resides in Raleigh, N.C. with his family and enjoys spending time engaged in sports and outdoor activities with his sons.
Cooper D. Murray, Operations Manager
Cooper Murray joined Armstrong in 2001. As the Operations Manager, he is responsible for all segments of operations and risk management. He also serves as the Agency Safety Representative, overseeing the safety of personnel, equipment and facilities. Prior to joining Armstrong, Murray held an operational management position in the commercial landscaping industry. Murray holds a bachelor’s degree in management from Mississippi State University. He resides in Raleigh, N.C. with his wife and three sons, where he actively enjoys the extensive trail system for mountain biking.
Heather Dhliwayo, Vice President of Finance & Administration
Heather Dhliwayo joined Armstrong in 2007. As the Vice President of Finance & Administration, she is responsible for overseeing all accounting and agency administration functions. Dhliwayo started her career with Armstrong in accounting after working in collections for a cable communication company. She attended college in Norcross, Ga.. Dhliwayo resides in Raleigh, N.C. with her family, where she enjoys spending time with her daughter and niece and being actively involved in her church.
Jerry Taylor, Local Operations Manager
Jerry Taylor joined Armstrong in 2006. As the Local Operations Manager, he is responsible for local dispatching, crews and safety. Taylor previously served as the warehouse manager. Prior to joining the moving and storage industry, he worked in the automotive and sheet metal manufacturing business. Taylor earned a bachelor’s degree from University of North Carolina – Wilmington. When not working, he enjoys participating in various church activities and watching sports, especially Ohio State University football.
- "Our driver showed up on time and everyone did exceptional work. They were very friendly and moved fast! Everyone was professional and took great care of my belongings. Stand-up guys.”
K.Q., April 2016
- "Top-notch and professional! The entire team that worked on our move deserves special recognition.”
B.P., April 2016
- "The delivery and unloading crew we had were great. They covered all of the floors and had s great system of unloading which made them fast and efficient. They were also extremely respectful. We have moved a few times in this past year and this was the best experience with a crew we have had. "
J.D., April 2016
- “I have moved many times, but I have never felt so comfortable with a team of people. Within an hour of their arrival I could tell that we were in good hands and it put me at ease. With moving, there is always that concern that something could go wrong, but with ours, everything went better than expected. Everyone was so thoughtful and considerate!”
D.B., April 2016
- “Outstanding! We are extremely satisfied in the way the crew took care of us and our goods. They were extremely professional and respectful.”
H.B., April 2016